This morning during yoga, in the middle of a long stretch of frenetic random body motions, I had a sudden realization that "This moment is all there is!" The thought brought a profound sense of presence and I completely embraced my practice. A focused intensity overcame me like I never felt before. This intensity of my own presence, even in the the midst of random body flailing, felt incredible. I had the sense that it would stay with me forever!
Later in the practice, as we were engaged in free movement celebration and dance, I had another uplifting experience. I imagined I was Spirit and that I had only 2 minutes to be here on Earth in this body. Instantly I was overwhelmed with the joy and excitement of being in my body. A smile beamed from my face as I celebrated my own presence with dance. I'm alive! I'm alive! I'm alive!
How glorious! :)
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment